Monday 7 November 2011

Blogger, I hardly know her

Dear Reader,

Let me begin by saying well done, you have successfully completed your mission of finding my first blog post. Quite an achievement, I say, given the size of the internet. Yes, it is official. I've finally given in to the world of blogging. I know I'm a little late to the party. But hey, I always was a late bloomer.

Or maybe I'm feeling a little inspired by the ol' writers of yore who took to recording their emotions using sticks in sand or quilling their thoughts on ye butterflies, huzzah on endless scrolls of parchment. Me? I'm gonna just let my fingers dance on these keys hoping to string together words that will adequately display my scattered thoughts, interrupted by random attempts at humour.

Speaking of humour, what happens to a frog's car when it breaks down.
It gets toad away.

(cue hysterical laughter)


Reader, I do hope you stick around. Because the one thing all the writers of yore had in common, they meant their writings to be shared.


Tumblr_lm1l1yquxc1qi173j_large

And so a journey begins. Will you come with me?

dtba, A.

1 comment: